Pilates goals and benefits include coordination, strength and mobility. Personalization is the key.
At Pilates4AnyBody we believe that you can accomplish your personal fitness goal . It does not matter where you start ...it matters that you start!.!
Pilates4AnyBody can include:
- Individual goal developments based on medical and physical history and observations
- Core strengthening/flexibility and abdominal conditioning to improve posture and body alignment for improved movement and balance
- Conditioning, flexibility and strengthening in upper and lower body muscles to enable injury free effective movement Body Awareness positivity .
- Muscle development for weight loss to counter the 3-5% muscle mass loss per decade post 30 y/o
- Pre-surgery training with permission from primary care physician.
- Post physical therapy exercise plans to avoid re-injury developed with therapist if requested
- Performance improvement for sports such as swimming or golf
- Bone density improvements including for those diagnosed with osteopenia and osteoporosis.
- Enhancements of whole body balance, stability/mobility and coordination for avoidance of falls and daily activity improvements.
- Enhanced mental state and mood– you will feel better about yourself.